- Left: Ballard Designs . Julian Apothecary Floor Lamp Reg. $119. Sale $89.
- Right: Target . Project 62 . Leanne Ford . Metal Dome Floor Lamp. $59.99
As I wondered through the shops in Chatham today, with only a thinly veiled guise in toe, my hunt for thank you notes, I was struck by the number of people that so openly proclaim they can get this, or that, for so much cheaper at Home Goods. While it’s undeniably true, that many wonderful things can be purchased there, show some respect folks. It’s hard being a store owner, and think how genuinely nice it is to stroll local shops in town – any town.
- Left: Serena and Lily . Headlands Bell Pendant $398.
- Right: Target . Project 62 . Leanne Ford . Natural Woven Oblong Pendant $149.
So I bought my cards and picture frames, and a belated birthday gift for my little 3 year old friend who will forgive my tardiness. Isn’t that one of the very best things about being 3? Time is fluid. Forgiveness is given freely, and joy is unabashed. Oh I can’t wait for her to get her fairy garland.
- Left: Rejuvenation . Cedar and Moss Table Lamp . Reg. $299. Sale $239.
- Right: Target . Project 62 . Leanne Ford . Metal Dome Task Lamp. $49.99
Now that I have supported the local shops, I can tell you with an open conscience that Target has come out with another line of lighting that BEAUTIFUL. It trails behind another HGTV hit hostess and is so crazy affordable, I am tempted to buy far more than I need and squirrel it away for a rainy day. Leanne Ford and her Project 62 line will have those that lust over Serena & Lily, Rejuvenation, or even West Elm’s more economical lines – well lining up to load their shopping cart. And wait you better because Target says it’s a limited edition.
- Left: Serena and Lily . Headlands Bell Pendant . $648.
- Right: Target . Project 62 . Leanne Ford . Rope Net Pendant Lamp . $69.99
While most the Restored by one Ford Collection is pendants, and floor lamps, if you are in the market for table lamps, head to Home Goods this weekend. They are having an enormous sale on lamps, rugs, and more, and the stores are packed with product. This girl spotted a few John Adler knock-offs, a couple of mid-century modern globe lights, a couple of Ralph Lauren ginger jar blue and white beauties, and many more, you are sure to find a desk top, bedside, or sideboard or console table lamp to brighten your home.